Sunday, June 28, 2009

Laugh

ok, I nipped this off someone else's blog, but it made me laugh out loud and who doesn't need a good laugh about nothing every now and again.......GRIN!

What I wish I heard every time I got on an airplane rather than the regular flight attendant spiel:

This flight is a non-smoking, non-crying and non-whining flight"
"We are expecting a smooth flight, if we weren't, we would've called in sick"
"The flight attendants will come through the cabin to make sure your tray tables are locked, luggage is properly stowed, seat backs are up and that your shoes and socks match your outfits."
"Sit back and relax, or lean forward and be tense"
"We are going to dim the lights to enhance the attractiveness of your flight attendants"

1 comment:

Katie said...

lol those are funny!